Spring is in the Air!!
Spring Program Schedule
Friday, June 14, 2013
Summer Camp Registration Form
The many programs available at Alberta Parenting for the Future provide an opportunity for parents to learn, grow and understand parenting challenges – before they appear.
Check out our free program options –
there is truly something for everyone.
offers something for everyone by:
- increasing parents' confidence in their parenting through a wide variety of programs
- increasing parents' knowledge of early childhood development
- promoting positive parent-child interaction
- holding special events for families
- promoting healthy childhood growth and development and increasing the family's support system
- providing new parents with in-home support
- education and resources to pregnant women and women with newborns
- connecting families in the community
- providing opportunities for hands-on parent/child activities
- providing programs "just for dads"
- helping families find the specialized support they need from other agencies and organizations
- providing information on other community resources
- promoting inter-generational connections
to strengthen family connections